NFTs, or Non-fungible tokens, are the talk of the town, especially among those who deal in cryptocurrency. These digital assets are bought and sold online and have become famous as the digital answer to collectibles. Let’s explore the top 10 NFTs that everyone is interested in.
1) oN1 Force – The 0N1 Force has 7,777 generative side-profile characters consisting of monsters and demons that have over a hundred hand-drawn features. This digital art collection has been created in an anime format and has been seen widely used as profile pictures on social networking sites. Each character has a detailed backstory giving the NFT an extra dimension.
2) Axie Infinity – Axie Infinity is a non-fungible token-based, online video game developed by Sky Mavis. In the game, players collect, take care of, and fight digital pets called Axies. While the game has seen a decline in recent times, having been one of the first blockchain games, it is still among the popular NFTs.
3) Azuki – Azuki is a collection of 10,000 generative avatar NFTs. Each avatar is made up of a different selection of traits. Azuki features anime-inspired artwork created by Chiru Labs from Los Angeles. This NFT is known for its variety and unique art.
4) Fight Out – If you enjoy sports and fitness, Fight Out is the NFT for you. Fight Out is a leading fantasy app that lets users bet on fighters, participate in competitions, and win cash prizes. One of the aspects that led to its popularity was the fact that it rewarded users for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. One can even record their steps, customize their workouts, and track sleep patterns.
5) Bored Ape Yacht Club – Another NFT that is among the Top 10 NFTs is Bored Ape Yacht Club, which is limited to 10,000 Ethereum-based NFTs. They have creative images of an ape with different facial expressions, clothes, etc. Several people, including celebrities like Paris Hilton and Eminem, have spent millions to buy these NFTs.
6) Mutant Ape Yacht Club – The Mutant Ape Yacht Club was created by the developers of Bored Ape Yacht Club and is a collection of up to 20,000 Mutant Apes. The Mutant Apes can only be created by exposing an already existing Bored Ape to a vial of Mutant Serum. It can also be created by minting a Mutant Ape in a public sale.
7) NBA Top Shot – Another NFT for sports fans is NBA Top Shot, which is the result of a tie-up between NBA and Dapper Labs. It has digital basketball collectibles where fans can trade and sell basketball video clips.
8) Clone X – Clone X is a partnership between design studio RTFKT and famous Japanese contemporary artist Takashi Murakami. The two worked together to create a line of clones, where each clone is referred to as ‘Clone X’. The clones are digital avatars bought and sold as NFTs.
9) CryptoPunks – CryptoPunks are 10,000 uniquely generated characters. Each CryptoPunk can be owned by one person on the Ethereum blockchain. Initially, a CryptoPunk could be claimed for free, but once all 10,000 were claimed, they needed to be purchased from someone via the blockchain marketplace.
10) Doodles – Doodles is a collection of colorful line-drawn characters. Doodles features original art, which includes humans, animals, aliens, and many other characters. Doodles has even executed numerous immersive in-person experiences making it one of the top 10 NFTs in the market.
There are several other NFTs that may not be among the top 10 NFTs in the marketplace yet but are growing in popularity every day. To know more about such NFTs, reach out to us at ______.